Monday, August 9, 2010

Thing 12: Commenting

1.  I liked how Blue Skunk talked about asking yourself "Are you contributing to the conversation?"  I also like how Cool Cat says that you should hyperlink to your post if you talked about the same thing.  I think those two aspects are super important.  It's letting the blogger know that you truly are reading what they're saying and perhaps validating their post.

2. I also commented on http://www.shelfconsumed.com/.  This is a blog written by a librarian coordinator for new librarians.  It gives all sorts of neat stories and helpful hints.  The article I commented on was the struggle between the book the KID wants and the book the TEACHER wants the kid to read.  The post showed a great way to help difuse the situation and work towards a compromise.

No comments:

Post a Comment