Monday, August 9, 2010

Thing 23: Summary

1.What were your favorite discoveries or exercises on this learning journey?
I think Rollyo was one of my favorites.  I think it has much more appeal than a bookmark site like Delicious.  It was a lot of fun to use and so easy after I watched the video!

2.How has this program assisted or affected your lifelong learning goals?
In the short-term, this program is helping me get my required professional development hours.  However, in the long term, it's helped me realize that there's so much out there to keep learning about and I have to stay on the up-and-up if I'm going to be a good teacher, librarian, and Web 2.0 authority!
3.Were there any take-a-ways or unexpected outcomes from this program that surprised you?
I think that this program helped me focus on ways to use these things within a library setting.

4.What could we do differently to improve upon this program’s format or concept?
Hmmm, I can't really think of anything.  I love that you offer it to people not in SBISD.

5.If we offered another discovery program like this in the future, would you choose to participate?
Yes.

6.How would you describe your learning experience in ONE WORD or in ONE SENTENCE, so we could use your words to promote 23 Things learning activities?
Useful

7.Now go and comment on some of the other Players' blogs?
Done and done!

No comments:

Post a Comment